Intended audience: Those newer in the helping profession and those wanting to learn about and discuss poverty in southeast Iowa.
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 from 1-3pm
Registration: Zoom Class Registration Link
For questions contact the presenter Rachel Albrecht: Community.Action@caofseia.org 319-753-0193
- Southeast Iowa poverty data
- What is self-sufficiency?
- Myths and worldviews
- Why poverty?
- Wrap up
- There will be discussion breakout groups after each topic.
- This class will not be recorded.
- Presentation slides will be available below after the class.
- Those who attend will be asked to take a short evaluation which will be posted below.
- You do not have to have taken the first class to participate in this one.
- We will aim to cover some overview information and go deeper, also having time for discussion in breakout rooms.
- Slides from the Zoom Class Poverty in Southeast Iowa #1 can be found here.
Evaluation: Will be posted after the class.
Presentation Slides: Will be posted after the class.