View candidates and vote online here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021BoardLeeRep
Our Board of Directors has an opening for a low-income representative from Lee County.
If interested in serving on the board as a representative of the low-income, please complete the Interest Form for Representatives of the Low-Income online, print a paper copy, or pick up a paper copy from our Fort Madison Eichacker Center or Keokuk Marie Tallarico Center location.
- Paper copies can be turned in to either Lee County location, Head Start, Central Office or emailed to email@example.com
- List of locations and addresses here.
Interest Forms will be accepted November 4, 2021 through November 28, 2021.
- Voting will occur online or in person at our Lee County locations from November 29, 2021 through December 3, 2021.
- Check back at this weblink, our Facebook, Fort Madison Eichacker Center, or Keokuk Marie Tallarico Center location during those dates for a ballot.
- The election results will be announced the week of December 7, 2021.
The Community Action Board of Directors meets in Burlington or by Zoom the third Tuesday of the month at 1:15 pm. The meeting usually ends around 2:45 pm. The board has a monthly packet to review, provides fiscal and program oversight, oversees the Executive Director, approves/rejects many reports and budgets, are advocates for the economically disadvantaged, and sit on various board committees. Past board agendas and minutes can be found on our board webpage here.