We are looking for someone who would be interested in serving on our board as a representative of those with low income in Louisa County.
- Interested parties must live in Louisa County.
- They need to be an individual with whom poverty has touched their life in a way that they are able to represent those currently in poverty.
- They may be currently using agency services or have in the past (not required).
- Federal poverty level information can be found on the ASPE website.
- 200% poverty for a household of one is $24,980. For a family of four: $51,500.
To nominate yourself or someone else:
Submit the nomination form to one of the following:
- Louisa County Center
- 202 E Access Street, Suite D (P.O. Box 29) Columbus Junction, IA 52738
- Central Office
- 2850 Mt. Pleasant St., Suite 108 Burlington, IA 52601
Deadline for nominations:
- March 7, 2019 at 4:30pm
- Sheri Wilson, Executive Director, 319-753-0193
Selection, March 12, 2019:
Votes can be cast at the Louisa County Center on March 12, 2019, 8am – 4:30pm. Or at the Community Action Partnership meeting held at the United Methodist Church, 517 2nd St Columbus Junction, IA at 9am on March 12, 2019.
All Louisa residents are invited to attend and cast their vote.
Employees may not vote.