Take a look at our May 2021 Calendar.
Coordinate your wardrobe on Tuesdays and send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or text it to 319-572-4612 to show our solidarity together as we highlight our agency and connections.
- Tuesday, May 4th Maroon Day – We’re solid together.
- Tuesday, May 11th Animal Print Day – Life can be wild, find your herd.
- Tuesday, May 18th Hat Day – We all wear different hats in life.
- See a Head Start classroom who made hats and pictures of other staff with hats and green on for Mental Health Awareness Month.
- Tuesday, May 25th Team Day – It takes us all working together.
- A few central office staff members representing their team of choice.
Sign up for our e-newsletter as we talk about the items on the calendar, send monthly updates, share success stories, highlight staff, go over poverty topics, and share about our programs. Follow this link to read past newsletters, including our weekly updates from this month.
Help us collect information and assess local needs by taking our short 2021 Spring COVID-19 Southeast Iowa Public Needs Survey.
Join us in one or more of these ways:
- Like our Facebook page for information, links, updates, and more.
- Use these hashtags as you post on social media:
- #CommunityAction #CommunityActionWorks #BeCommunityAction #CommunityActionResponds #WeR1000Strong
- Print and color the Community Action Huggy Heart and send it to email@example.com or text it to 319-572-4612.
- Print and take a picture with our partnership sign and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or text it to 319-572-4612.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube to watch some short videos from board members, our Head Start Director reading children’s books, and more.
- Connect with our state partners at the Iowa Community Action Association on their website or Facebook.
- Connect with some of our national partners at the National Community Action Foundation website or Facebook.
- Find out more about us on our About Us section or Services on our website.
- Knowing and sharing resources can be a big help. Find resources to help here along with contact information for many of our partners.