Our local centers are doing everything they can to assist those in need in this difficult time.
To respect the governor’s wishes we need to minimize social contact. Many things can be done over the phone or with single person appointments. Please see this letter for updates and instructions.
To avoid groups in our lobbies we are asking people to call to make an appointment. If there are others in the lobbies please wait outside or call.
Locations and their contact information can be found here.
- Des Moines County Neighborhood Center, Burlington, Iowa, 319-753-2839
- Eichacker Center, Fort Madison, Iowa, 319-372-4471
- Tolson Center, Mount Pleasant, Iowa, 319-385-2310
- Marie Tallarico Center, Keokuk, Iowa, 319-524-6383
- Louisa County Center, Columbus Junction, 319-728-2314