Community Action Events:
- Local Paint-A-Thons are a collaborative effort between Community Action, area organizers, businesses, volunteers, and partners. Groups come together to repair, paint, and beautify the exterior of homes in the Burlington and Fort Madison area Paint-A-Thons.
- For more information on how to get involved please call us at 319-753-0193.
- Day of the Child
- This is cancelled for 2021. We hope to return the event for 2022.
- The Day of the Child is an annual event that brings families together for an afternoon of fun activities, education, and community information. 25+ agencies and organizations set up booths throughout the mall. Each booth displays available resources and free, fun activities, games, arts, or crafts for children and their families to engage in. To learn more about Day of the Child, please call 319-753-0193 and ask for Tamee DeCoursey or email email@example.com
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner
- Southeast Iowa Early Childhood Summit
- This event is co-sponsored by Early Childhood Iowa, Southeast Iowa Early Childhood, and Iowa Child Care Resource and Referral. It is held at Iowa Wesleyan University in Mt Pleasant and is usually held annually in the spring.
- The Summit Committee is excited to host an outdoor event for families on May 21st 4:30pm at Iowa Wesleyan University campus in Mt Pleasant AND a virtual childcare provider conference on May 22nd 8:00am-12:30pm. All activities are FREE.
- Stay tuned to the Quad County CPPC Facebook Page for more details.
Local Community Events
- Early Childhood Events
- Des Moines County
- Lee County
- Henry County
- Louisa County