Community Action of Southeast Iowa has oversight by a governing board.
Board Meetings are generally held the third Tuesday of the month at Central Office in Burlington at 1:15 PM.
Board Members serve as an advocate for the economically disadvantaged.
Community Action Agencies are required to have a tripartite board consisting of equal parts of local private sector, public sector, and low-income community representatives. This structure brings together community leaders from each of these groups to collaborate on developing responses to local needs. This allows for Maximum Feasible Participation in both the creation and administration of Community Action programs. – ICAA
A general overview of board member responsibilities can be found here.
Board bylaws may be read here.
- Board Agenda February 2020
- Board Agenda January 2020
- Board Agenda December 2019
- Board Agenda November 2019
- Board Agenda October 2019
- Board Agenda September 2019
- Board Agenda July 2019
- Board Agenda June 2019
- Board Agenda May 2019
- Board Agenda April 2019
- Board Agenda March 2019
- Board Agenda February 2019
- Board Agenda for January 2019
- Board Agenda for December 2018
- Board Agenda for November 2018
- Board Agenda for October 2018
- Board Minutes Feburary 2020
- Board Minutes January 2020
- Board Minutes December 2019
- Board Minutes November 2019
- Board Minutes October 2019
- Board Minutes September 2019
- Board Minutes July 2019
- Board Minutes for June 2019
- Board Minutes for May 2019
- Board Minutes for April 2019
- Board Minutes for March 2019
- Board Minutes for February 2019
- Board Minutes for January 2019
- Board Minutes for December 2018
- Board Minutes for November 2018
- Board Minutes for October 2018
- Board Minutes for September 2018